Thursday, October 6, 2011

My iPhone will never work quite right again.

So for any of you who missed out on the news, Steve Jobs left us yesterday. Last night, some friends and I were sitting around talking about and one of them said, why should I care that another millionaire died. I at first was mildly offended. So I said to him, do u like your playstion 3, or your android based phone. His immediate reply was duh. I said thank thy dead millionaire, cause if it wasn't for him most of the phones and gaming devices we use everyday are because of the many discovers and inventions of steve jobs. So just think what would be the world be like if steve jobs would have said apple's a bad idea it will never work. Well one things for sure, this iPhone I'm typing on probably wouldn't be here.

Keep it classy and safe,
David

No comments:

Post a Comment