Saturday, June 18, 2011

Jamaica!

So im here in jamaica, the past few days have been jawesome. The first day we went to an infirmary(hospital for disabled patience) then to an actual hospital. Then today we went to orphanages and omg the kids were so desperate for just simple love, it truly broke my heart. I am so blessed to have a family who has always been there for me and has always loved me. At the first orphanage, we went to we met a lot of the younger children and babies and played with them for what seemed like hours and hours, I met two little boys personally named Sanjay and Christopher. They just wanted to be held and played with... they ran me ragged lol. Then the second orphanage we went to we played dodgeball, with a lot of the kids, it was so much fun... i mean come on who doesnt love a good game of dodgeball. Then we quit playing and began doing handstands with them... seeing jimmy goddard attempt to do a one armed hand stand is a sight that i practically indescribable, but if u know him u can just only imagine. Well that is all for know

Keep it Classy and Safe
David

No comments:

Post a Comment